At Hotel Murano, we want your stay to be inspired. Whether you’re visiting to explore the city’s world-class museums, hike Mt. Rainier or to play a round of golf at Chambers Bay, home of the 2015 US Open, we aim to make your visit exceptional. Hotel Murano’s signature Provenance Hotels’ amenities include:
- “Help Me” Button – Sometimes inspiration hits and you need something – now. Pick up your guestroom phone and tell us what you want. A split of champagne. A toothbrush. An extra pen to jot down a brilliant idea. We’ve got you covered.
- Pillow Menu – Get comfortable. Peruse our menu of specialty pillows and customize your sleep.
- Spiritual Menu – Taoist? Christian? Muslim? We have a variety of books of faith. Borrow one during your stay and get inspired.
- Spotify Channel– Contemplate to a Bach concerto, or get motivated by an innovative Portland band. During your stay, we welcome you to tune into our Provenance Spotify Channel and kick back with your favorite genre of music.
- Pet Welcoming Amenities – Bring your dog or cat. We have pet beds, bowls, toys, tasty treats and comprehensive list of local pet resources ranging from dog walkers to pet psychics (yes, really) and everything in between.
- Pet Room Service – Pets like to be pampered, too. Our pet-friendly menu is designed with pets’ nutritional needs in mind.
- Pet Spiritual Menu – We have a range of inspirational books on everything from dog massage to pet psychology, available to borrow free of charge during your stay.
Hotel Murano also offers an onsite fitness center and business center.
Guests staying on the 23rd, 24th and 25th floors receive exclusive access to the Patron Level Lounge.